Cookies can save you time as they help us remember who you are. Cookies allow us to be more efficient and help us to provide content that is important to you.
- authentication (login) to a site
- remembering your preferences when you return to the site
- storing selected items as you navigate through the site
- displaying relevant content to match your interest
- tracking site activity
- maintaining data for you as you navigate through our site
You do not need to accept cookies to visit our sites, but without them, your access to some areas and functionality may be limited or completely restricted. You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this).